Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Series Wednesday: Family Game Night page 74


What does he mean I can’t handle it? I look at him for a second. “Anything you can handle, I can handle.” I tell him as I turn the page. I see the ripped out organs. The organs were not cut out they were ripped out. Daniel didn’t just kill Percy he butchered him. I look at all the different organs ripped apart.  When I get through all the pictures I realize something. “Where is the picture of his body?” I ask my parents. My mother hands me a letter, this does not answer my question at all. I open the letter and instantly I recognize the hand writing.
                The letter read as followed. “Dear Dad, See as you want nothing to do with your first born son I have taken your baby boy. I decided he was going to be the first to go. If you wish to bury him in peace you will give me Grace. You will put her in the play room for me. If you do not comply you will never find where I hid the rest of Percy. So make sure to choose wisely. Also if you choose not to give Grace to me just know it is only a matter of time before I get her on my own. Love your first born.” I finish reading and look at Grace.
                “They didn’t give me up.” Grace says to me with a smile. “I can see that.” I say with a smile back. Grace laughs and we both just look at each other. “He did keep good on his word and went after Grace.” My mother says ruining the nice moment I was having with Grace. I turn to look at my mother. “Did you think he wouldn’t? Is this it, this is all he sent?” I ask her. “How did you know?” My dad asked. “Know what?” I ask him. “How did you know he sent pictures with the letter?” My dad asks me like I am some kind of palm reader. “I didn’t know that. I just know Daniel and he wouldn’t just send a letter.  He goes big. Where is the picture?”  I ask.  My dad looks at my mother and gives her a nod. She lifts her leg and pulls out the picture and hands it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment