Monday, October 22, 2018

Poem: To you my first love

Safety has always been found in your arms.
They speak of me as the heartless little girl.
Who grew in a bitter heartless woman.
This person you know nothing about.
With you I am weak,
I cry like a baby in your arms,
I tell you my fears and some how you work your charm.
The strength you give me I know you will never see.
They say no love is like your first.
I tell you all the time how blessed I am you were mine.
A man who falls but never fails me.
Through this journey we call life.
You have worn many hats in my life everything from best friend to lover and back.
Our relationship isn’t always romantic.
Its something so much deeper then that. 
I thanks god for you even when I am not in your life.
Because I know when I am ready to give up on me,
 you will always stand by my side and push me to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment