Friday, December 7, 2018

Life update: TImetopia coming soon

Good Morning Loves!

A lot has been going on in life and it has really been slowing my writing down. I am sorry for that. I haven't done a update in a long time. I hope your loving the new Wednesday series. Family Game Night is very different from Timetopia and I know some of you loyal Timetopians just want timetopia back. I got some good news on that front. I have been working really hard on turning Timetopia into a book! YAY! It is finally done being edited and just have some finishing touches left. I will be doing a poll on my Instagram and twitter so you can help me choose the cover! I am hoping to have it out by the beginning of next year! I might even do a behind the scenes of making timetopia video but ill keep you post on that. I love all of you for all your support. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment