Monday, September 19, 2016

Back from visiting sister

  This weekend was amazing.i left the beautiful state of Florida to visit my sister in the wonderful state of VA. i had a blast with my sister. she was so much fun as always, my sister has such a youthful soul. she is not like any one else i know. Any one who has ever met her knows that they are in a presents of some one they might never for get even if they wanted to. She is a people person like you would not believe, she could walk into any room and get every ones attention with one look. As her sister who wasn't as sheltered for the cruel world I always tried to protect her from it. I thought as long as kept seeing the world as her wondrous playground, i would continue to see the beauty in it. We are now in our mid 20's and the world is still her play ground even after years in the armed forces. i love her for that. Well as always thanks for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment