Sunday, September 11, 2016

Happy Sunday

     Hello everyone,
I hope your enjoying your Sunday. I have been really enjoying my new life on the east coast. i lived in California my whole life and its nice to see something different. its so beautiful here in Florida. its so funny how different things are. there was a hurricane scare here last week. it was my very first  hurricane warning.  Back where i lived in California we would have earthquake warnings. But we would never felt them we were not close enough to a plate to feel the shock waves. People in my town would even joke about it. that is exactly how i felt about  the hurricane was.  People were the same way here and joking about how this wasn't even a big deal. but having a few days off work was nice got my creative juices flowing. i  cant wait to share it with you. Thanks as always for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment