Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Poem: Smoked screened pain

You may never know, understand or even care the life i have lived.
I have taken every painful moment as a learning experience.
I cant say I am prefect or that i am done learning.
Error is like air to human.
i can not promise not to make mistakes,
What i can say is that i will try.
Everyday I will give it my all to make it better then the last.
I hope someday you can see past the shell.
the so called strength i so proudly claim to have held.
Is nothing more then a sad smoke screen.
To hide what really lies beneath.
I am weaken by my good-hearted nature.
Wanting to see the best in a truly ugly world.
i have almost given up on the belief of others kindness.
And when its someone i love who hurts me.
i cant help but retreat.
I smile and say everything is okay.
But really deep down deeper then the eye can see.
I am sadden in myself and my stupid beliefs.
I don't know if anyone will ever really know me.
But that won't stop me from loving them.
It will just stop them from ever being able to love the real me.
The kind nature girl,
Who wouldn't hurt any body.
Even if they hurt her first.

2 comments: