Saturday, September 16, 2017

Update: Hurricane Irma

Good afternoon every one,
     Sorry i did not post timetopia this week. I had to be evacuated last week because of hurricane Irma. I went back to California with my family. So this week i was on the road back to Florida and had no internet to post. But next week we will be back to our regular schedule. It means so much to me to get your guys tweets and messages asking for timetopia. Thank you! It means the world to see you enjoying the story. 

      The trip to California was no joke. I have never drove there before. I have a new admiration for long haul truck drivers i don't know how they do it. I also got a ticket for speeding not to mention the craziness of being pulled over. I had my car searched. It was one crazy road trip. If you want to hear the story behind me getting my car searched leave a comment below and ill write it for you guys.. Well got to jet. Thank you as always for reading. I am so thankful to all of you who support me and tune in every week. until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment