Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Series Wednesday: Timetopia page 70

"Way to rewrite history Charles," Erick says. Why is Erick here?? How did he get here I have his Orb. "How long were you in that corner?" Rev asks as he walks towards us out of the dark corner. "Long enough to hear Charles fill your head with lies. Kara was a visionary without whom none of us would have survived but of course Charles, Lilly and West were jealous of her vision and plotted to murder her. That is the truth about the past." Erick says. "She killed 100,000,000 people on a whim. Erick I know you two were close but when we took her out I didn't see you stopping us." Erick smiles. "I did help, just not you." Erick moves to the side. I see Kora walking up. "Kora what's going on?" She laughs at me. "Hello Ava I'm your aunt Kara nice to meet you."  She walks over to us. Charles face is in shock and he starts to step in front of me and Rev. "I don't even care how you’re alive. I just want to know why are you coming out of hiding now?" Kara walks right up to Charles and put her finger on his lips. "Hush now. I am not here for you. You matter as much as bows and arrows, once effective now obsolete.  No I am most defiantly not here for you but I am here for her."  She looks right at me. "Come here sweetheart." I get the honey tongue thing now. Every word that comes out of her mouth is sweeter sounding than the last. "Don’t be afraid we are family." She sticks her hand out for me to walk past Charles to her. I am not sure what to do. "She is my daughter and I am not going to let you get to her." Charles says to her as he pushes her hand away. “Please you insignificant tool, she is my niece and she is  only your daughter because you put that DNA firewall on the Orbs. So we needed someone with your DNA to unlock them. Along with all those other firewalls that required your DNA. Otherwise trust me she would have a much better dad then you.” She smiles at me. “Look Charles we are here just to talk to Ava for a second. After that we will leave all of you to your bidding.” Erick says trying to be reasonable.

                Rev has her knives in hand as she pushes me behind her. “You can say to her what you have to from right there.” Rev tells Erick as she looks him right in the eye.  "Well aren't you just the cutest little attack dog. Stand down attack dog or you can find yourself back in the whole my sister found you." Kara says to Rev. "I am Charles daughter because you needed his DNA?" I ask Kara as I step out from behind Rev and Charles. "Yes sweetie we needed you to have Charles DNA so you could end all this pain." It sounds like Kara has the same plan as Kora. "Where have you been hiding?" I ask Kara trying to get a feel for her. "I wasn't hiding. I was just living my life in Timetopia. I just picked a time and lived there; I thought I would live a long full life when I found out what had become of this utopia we had created. I could not stand by doing nothing so here I am."  Kara sounds so genuine but something isn't rubbing the right way. "Does Kora know you’re alive?" I ask thinking of Kora crying in her bed. "She is my twin sister of course she knows I am a live but she has to hide it which made her very sad. Kora is my everything as I am hers. You being her daughter and my blood mean more to me than you could imagine." Maybe West was right about Kora and if Kora could fake emotions so could Kara but something tells me Kara is much better at it. I lean over to Rev. "We need to get out of here." I whisper in Rev's ear. "Couldn't agree with you more." She says back. "So now that we had that talk. What is it that you want?"  Rev says to Kara. "I want for you to kill Charles for killing your mom. I want you to get the revenge you seek." Rev's face changes. "NO!" Is all that comes out of Rev's mouth. "What!?" Everyone but me says. "I will not be a pond in your game. If and when I kill Richard it will be on my terms. So now that we got that out of the way what do you want?" Rev says as she steps towards Kara. "I want my niece to come with me to say good bye to Kora before you take her back to New York." Kara step towards Rev completely unafraid of what Rev could do to her.  "See I hear the words coming out of your mouth but it's the strangest thing they sound like a bunch of lies."  Kara chuckles at Rev. "You think I care what you think that’s cute. However this isn't up to you it's up to my niece on who she trust and we are her blood. You on the other hand lied to her to get her to a person you barely knew all for your own revenge. Looking at it that way who do you think she should trust?" Kara looks away from Rev to me. "I want to talk to Kora alone." I say hoping to stop this before Rev loses her temper. "I think that’s a great idea." Rev says. "I don't think you should go anywhere." Charles says as he steps in front of me. "Why?" I ask him. "With Kara being a live Kora can't be trusted. You are my daughter and believe it or not I waited my whole life for you. I know you think I am some kind of villain but I am not I just made some mistakes that I would take back if I could." I feel like I am being pulled in different directions and I am not sure who is good and who is bad. What do I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment