Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Series Wednesday: Family Game Night Page 48

“Hope how do you know Percy is okay?” I ask her. “I was with him before this, before the game started.”  Little Hope says. I knew she was more than just a little girl. She has to be his adopted daughter. “So you know what room Percy is being held in?” I ask her. “Yes I do but I can’t tell you that until you find the key” she says. So she doesn’t have the key. “Do you know where the key is?” I ask her. She just looks at me with her big green eyes. I am going to take that as she isn’t saying.  “Did your dad tell you this?” I ask her. “I am not allowed to tell you that. I am only allowed to tell you that I am going to help you once you find the key.” She says as she looks over at Grace, who is yelling at the girl crying about being cut.
                Grace screams “Finally!” She is holding the key in her hand. I look over at little Hope. “That’s not it.” She says to me. What could she possibly mean that isn’t it. The guy helping Grace shows her a key he just pulled out of one of the guys. Well this is great! “Is that the key?” I ask little Hope. “Maybe, that is only 2 found. There should be 3.” Little Hope says. “What in the hell!” Grace screams. “How are there 3 keys?” Grace turns and yells at me.  I motion for little Hope to stay here as I walk over to Grace. “This is bull and you know it.” She tells me. “There are 3 keys.” I tell her. “No, we found two keys.” She tells me as she shows me the two keys. “Little Hope says there are 3 keys and she can’t help us until we find all 3.” I stand back after telling Grace.  “Of course there are 3 keys. We are almost out of people to check.” Grace looks at the line of people. She has cut through most of them. There is only like 6 people left. Grace looks around and sees the guy with the arrow throw him. “I bet.” She says as she walks over to him. I follow her as she pulls the sheet off him and cut his side and pulls out a key. “Of course he had the last key. So what now?” She says. “The dumbie?” I ask her. “What about little Hope can’t she just help us find where Percy is?” She says to me. “Play by the rules. Go pull the back on the dumbie” I tell her. Everyone is standing around talking to each other.
                Grace walks over to the dumbie with all 3 keys. “Wait” Sara says. Everyone looks at her. “If you got the keys does that mean we can leave? Or are we still going to get an arrow in the back?”  Sara asks Grace. “That is a good question. I am not sure, I have to pull the string on the dumbie and he will tell us what comes next. Okay?” Grace says in a very sarcastic manner. Grace pulls the string on the dumbie. “I am sure you’re confused on why there are 3 keys and all these people. Now that I have found you, my family it is time for a cleanse of anyone who has seen my face. Kill them all! Expect for Hope she will show you the way to Percy. I cleaned up your mess it’s your turn now sister.” The dumbie stops talking. Grace takes a deep breath. I hear a scream from behind me and little Hope stabbed a man in the throat. “The faster we get this done the faster I get home.” Little Hope says. Grace runs to her bag as people start trying to run out of the warehouse. They are getting shot down by arrows. “Time to get to work Grace says as she runs toward them stabbing them as she runs through the people. I turn to grab little Hope who turns out to be a mini serial killer. I look back at her and she is running around stabbing people to. She is so fast and does not even blink, like this isn’t her first time. I stand here just watch them slaughter these poor people.

No comments:

Post a Comment