Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Series Wednesday: Family Game Night page 59

     “Frankie there is nothing more I can say about the past. All I can do now is point you in the right direction. I want Hope to be safe as much as you. So instead of focusing on me, get him!” My mother says to him looking over at Daniel. Frankie turns and walks over to Daniel who has guns pointed all round him. My mother grabs Percy and Grace. We start to move towards the door when more men with guns walk into the warehouse. These men look completely different from the men that came with Frankie. Two of the men point their guns at us, while the rest move toward Daniel and Frankie.
            “So let’s have a conversation about why you felt it was okay to take my Hope away.” Frankie says to Daniel. “I needed Hope so I could draw out other people. She really was just collateral damage.” Daniel says with a smile. “She better not be dead or you are going to have to pay me. Seeing as I owned Hope and she was not yours to be collateral damage or however you want to put it. She belongs to me!”  Frankie says with a serious look on his face. “I think you might be over playing your hand here Frankie. I really don’t have to explain anything to you.” Daniel says as he points at the men surrounding Frankie with guns. “You think you can kill me?” Frankie screams at the men with guns. “They could if I tell them to. So why don’t you take your men and go while I am kind enough to let you walk out of here.” Daniel says back to Frankie.
            Frankie just looks at the men with guns and smiles. He puts his two fingers in his mouth and whistle loudly. I hear more footsteps coming from the door of the warehouse. More men with guns come running through the front door.  They surround the guys who have guns on us and surround us as well. More come in and surround the guys with guns on Frankie. “What you thought I came unprepared. I never come to a party empty handed. That is the problem with the youth of today; they always think they are so much smarter than they actually are. So let’s try this one more time. Where is my Hope?”  Frankie says. 

No comments:

Post a Comment