Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Series Wednesday: Family Game Night page57

 “Stop!” Daniel yells at me. I am not going to kill her but I definitely wanted to scare her. She doesn’t look scared at all. “Stop?” I ask Daniel. “Yes I said stop, I have reconsidered. I think Percy should kill her as she wishes.” Daniel looks at Percy. “I am not going to kill my mom” Percy says without any hesitation. “What if you don’t have to kill your mom, what if you kill Hope instead? You will get to keep your mom.” Daniel says. “NO way, Hope is not on the table.” I scream at him. “You do not tell me what is on the table. That is for me to decide little sister. If I say he can kill Hope to save his mom than it is his choice of who dies here today.” Daniel steps toward me. “No one will die here today.” Percy says. “Either you choose or I have Hope killed and your mom.” Daniel says.
            Daniel seems very serious about Percy choosing. “I pick my father.” Percy says. We all stop and look at Percy. “Dad?” Grace and I both say. “Yes, to save Hope and mom I choose to kill dad.” Percy says this like it is an easy solution. “No.” Daniel says. “Why not? Because only we have to lose someone we love. You don’t even know our father any way. So I pick him to die here today.” Percy says. “NO! You don’t get to pick my father.” Daniel says. “Oh dear brother, you really want daddy’s love don’t you? If we kill dear old dad who will you have? Just us and we will most likely kill you in the end any way. This is all because you have no mother to go home to. So you’re trying to take one of ours. That’s if Cahira mother is even still alive.” Grace says to Daniel as she moves forward. “Don’t talk to me like you know me. This is not about me.” Daniel says. “This has all been about you! About your introduction into our family. OUR Family not yours. That’s why you want our mothers gone so you can have us. Guess what you will never be one of us. Good or bad we grew up together and trust each other. You will always be an outsider.” I tell Daniel.
         “That is it. They both die! I tried to be kind to you guys because you are my siblings but I am seeing that was a mistake. So now everyone dies.” Daniel says. “Oh look his feelings are hurt.” Grace says in a mocking tone. “How do we even know you’re a killer?” Grace follows up her mocking with. “How do you know I am a killer?” Daniel says. “I am sorry was I not speaking English?” Grace asks as she looks at me and Percy. I start to laugh at how Grace is getting under his skin. “I will kill you all!” He says to us. Grace, Percy and I look at each other and bust up laughing.  When we hear a loud boom coming from the warehouse doors. “No I will be the only one killing everyone here today.” I know that voice. Says a large man with an even larger gun and what looks like a swat team behind him. “Who are you?” We all ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment