Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Series Wednesday: Family Game night Page 68

   “Cahira if you can hear me please come back to me. Please wake up.” I can hear Grace’s voice but it is so far away like I can barely hear it. “Little Warrior what were you thinking!? Why would you do this?” I hear Hope’s voice. “I never took you for an idiot, I guess I was wrong.” I hear my mother’s voice. How can I hear all of their voices but I can’t see them. Their voices fade in and out, almost like a bad cell reception.  Where am I?
                “Everyone says you can hear us and talking to you will make you heal faster. I don’t know if I believe them. I do know that I need my sister back. Grace is a mess without you. I am a mess without you. The doctors say that your brain injury is in the same place as the last time. They say you might never wake up, but we are not supposed to say that to you. We are only supposes to say positive things to you. I... I… I need you! So I guess what I have to say is. FIGHT! Fight to come back! FIGHT for me!” I can hear Percy and I can hear the pain in his voice I just want to come back for him. I am trying to see him but I can’t seem to get to where he is.  I am stuck here in the darkness. “PERCY!” I try to scream but there is no sound here. Where am I? Am I dead? Is this hell?
                “Cahira….. They really did name you wrong didn’t they? Here you lay so defenseless, not much of a warrior if you ask me. Then again no one asked me, probably because they think I am dead. Little do they know I am just buying my time, I have made my choice that everyone is going to die and you can’t do anything about it? I think I’ll start with Percy since he will be the easiest to take out.” I hear Daniel’s voice and I open my eyes. I start screaming and this time I can hear it. “PERCY! HE IS GOING AFTER PERCY!” I scream. I look around and it is night time and no one is around. A nurse comes running in. She must have heard my screaming. I don’t understand what is going on. Where is everyone I could hear them, where is Daniel!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment