Friday, June 17, 2016

Came in the mail

   Seeing my book in my own hands is like nothing else in the world. i couldn't help but hug my mom. i am so happy about how it looks an feels. Already there are so many thing i would change but not the stories inside or the meaning behind them. I don't think i have yet to explain bout my book. I called it the labyrinth of thought. Let me tell you a little back story on it. I was sitting one day with my mother watching tv, when my friend called me crying about bills she had to pay. And that's when i told the age old question "why are you spending more then you have?" i found the next few days i seem to ask the same questions that i have heard all my life, an that's when it hit me. why do we ask rhetorical question? the whole point of a question is to be answered right? so i started to take a closer look at questions i heard all the time and never answer or think i already know the answer to. That's when i started writing. i picked 3 questions, ones that i hear the most,  ones i myself thought i knew the answer to. so i wrote 3 stories for each. stories meant to take the questions to the limit, stories to make you really look at the question instead of just ignoring them.  i hope this makes people really open there eyes to the things we over look every day. Like always thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment