Sunday, June 12, 2016

the after math

    Its been an exciting weekend. My short story book is finally out. So for now no more late night writing and getting no sleep just trying to meet your own deadline. I know when i first started writing I thought being a writer was just waking up when ever an traveling all over the world and meeting new people and writing about it. i laugh at my self now. i work a full time job and write at night. I travel as much as i can afford. But trying to get people to pick your book out of the swarms of books out there isn't easy. After writing start promotional stuff, just to get people to notice you. You are a brand at all times. i never thought much about that when i started. And to be completely  honest I hate speaking in-front of people and crowds.  i tend to get nervous and speak really fast. i really wish for some advice. if any one has some advice I'm all ears. well as always thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment