Saturday, June 18, 2016

working on getting my name out

   Now that my excitement has settled, it time to get my name out there. but how? going to book reading, meeting other writers and start networking. i wish i was much better at that. i can go out and dance in a club in front of people. I worked in restaurants where talking to strangers is how i made my money. but yet talking about my writing make me choke up. i stand there and smile and nothing comes out of my mouth. Or reading my works in front of people at poetry slam or book readings forget it. i read to fast i sound like twister the rapper. i just cant help but think that the people I'm reading to are hearing my word and knowing my secrets and with the life i have lived, secrets are what keep everything spinning. But i think that's why i love writing, because after everything i have seen all the pain and very few triumphs. However in books you can write any ending you want. i love the thought that there is always hope. but that's just me. As always thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment