Wednesday, June 8, 2016


      i have one more day until my new short story book comes out. i'm so nervous people aren't going to get it. But i'm super excited for the labyrinth of thought to be out. I really hope people are open minded and read the book as directed. I don't know if any one who isn't and artist or writer can understand the fear that comes with putting your art out there. Writing isn't just word on a page it's a piece of the writer just like painting are apart of the painter. I don't know if the rest of the world looks at it that way. I wish people read as mush as they use to. I know i love to sit with a good book and let my imagination take me away from the worlds problems.  Well i must get back to editing only one day left.. Here is my view for the day and night for the next 24 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment