Monday, June 27, 2016

practicing my promoting

   I tried something new this past weekend. when people asked me what i do i told them i was a writer. Calling myself an author is something new for me. i am not great at that, i don't feel well known enough. That is I guess a little my fault. Here in my home town i am pretty well known. But not for being a writer, its funny the things we are known for, and how people think they know us and really have no clue. i was the life of the party and got people to come to clubs. I always had a smile on but no one really knew what was going on upstairs. Or how i was studying them in my own way. when i first released my poetry book, people looked at me differently something i didn't expect. no one knew anything about me. But in my book they got to see the pain and they got to see how i seen them. in my words i got to help people. Which is why i love being a writer. soon enough i will be posting every Sunday a short story or poem. Thanks as always for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment