Monday, November 21, 2016

Monday blues before the holidays

Today i have work. but i am a little sleepy. I spent last night working on one of my novels I was just so wrapped in my charters. I love nights like that. I wish i could share all of my writing with you guys but sadly I don't have the time for that. So i share timetopia with you guys. I love the feed back and the amount of love you all have been showing it! I am always over whelmed with joy when i see the likes and the amount of people tuning in. I am super excited for the holidays that are coming. I am a little sad to be so far from my California family. However am excited to make new memories with my new Florida family. Don't worry timetopia will still be going up on Wednesday.
Be sure to pick up the The labyrinth of thought for a great stocking stuffier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment