Monday, April 3, 2017

Poems: I say goodbye to the soul sucker

Empty words from and emptier soul.
I hear your words as they fall flat on the floor.
The lies of a hopeless man i know all to well,
But much like the idiots before me i didn't slam the door.
I tried to change your sad selfish ways. 
But you were not broken at all
Just a fox hiding behind the mask of a clown. 

But you are nothing more then the past.
No long will i try to help the self centered bastards
I leave my dad issues behind.
And right here right now i am free for the very first time.

Sorry i am no longer a shoulder to cry on when you down.
And a punch bag you kick when i am on the ground.
No longer do i make excuse for your lack of manners. 
Or just your lacking.
I am done.
No more listening to the world tell me what a loser you are.
I say good bye.
You can suck the life out of some one else!   

No comments:

Post a Comment