Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Series Wednesday: Timetopia Page 43

                We are thrown back into the museum. Rev is next to me with a smile on her face. “Let’s get her!” Rev gets up, the hall way is destroyed by the bomb that hit my side. “I won’t ask again. Where have you been the past 40 years?” I look at Rev. “Take a good look at us. We haven’t aged. We haven’t been anywhere. You would think one of the all mighty Five would be able to see that.” Rev says almost shouting. Rev stands up and motions for me to do the same. I get up behind her. “I wasn’t speaking to you. Charles’ ex-wife am I correct?” Lilly says as she giggles. “Is that what he told you?? No sweet heart I’m not his ex-wife. I am his wife!” Rev I mad I can tell by the undertone in his voice. “We need to shoot out the cameras so she won’t be able to watch us.” Rev Whispers to me. “Well considering you were never born. It is a little hard to be his wife.”  Lilly says in a strange voice. Almost as if she wants Rev to kill her. I lean into Rev’s ear. “We don’t need to shoot out the cameras I just need to get back down that hall ways to the screen. If you can distract her. I can find her and take out the cameras.” Rev nods. “Oh you think you special because you have a thing with my HUSBAND!?” Rev walks out more into the hall way and is once again shouting. I think she is buying me time. “He is not your husband!” Lilly responds back. “Really!? I can show you the wedding photos if you want. Or from what I hear he keeps them on his orb. You can always go look for yourself.” Rev sounds happy as she says that. I run down the hall way back to the screen. “He would not keep something like that on his orb? Trust me you are not that special.” Lilly says over the loud speaker so I can still hear her no matter where I am at. I pull up the cameras on the screen to see what Lilly is seeing.  
                I start thinking. I can’t shut down all the cameras, how will I find James without them…. I can hear Rev still. “Oh Sweet heart let me break it down for you. Okay? Now after this brief moment with you. I can tell you not the sharpest tool in the shed. So I will take it slow for you. He married me. I was his first and only love. I can tell your nothing to him and do you know how I know this. Because Richard doesn’t like ugly, clingy and not that smart women.” I can hear the smile on Rev’s face after she says that. I am searching all the rooms for any sign of life. That is where I see him! I found James. It looks like a questions room. I wonder what they are questioning him about. “He does love me. I am smart and beautiful he tells me all the time.” Lilly response to Rev was short and I can tell she is losing steam. Now that I know where James time to find Lilly. Come on Rev keep her going just a little longer. Time to search for her. I avoid all the rooms I ready checked. “Oh I highly doubt that. Sweet heart I am just trying to help you out Richard doesn’t love you. You a chicken who won’t even face me! Richard could never love a chicken.”

                I can tell Rev is trying to get her to come out. Lilly is taking a while to respond. The screen is alerting me that there is movement. There she is coming down the hall way. Lilly is on the other side of the museum on the third from the opposite way of where James is.  We have enough time to get him before she can reach us. “REV LETS GO!” I wave at her. She starts to run toward me. I start running down the stairs to the question room where they are keeping James.  I get to the Questions room and put my blood on the lock to get it open. Rev runs past me into the room. James is cuffed to the table. “James!” Rev says. James looks scared to see Rev. “Rev why are you here? Where have you been all this time?” James ask well Rev looks at his cuff. “Get him out.” Rev yells at me. I run to the panel and cut my hand a little to put my blood on it. The cuffs unlock and James stand up. Rev hug him with his gray hair. He is clearly a different man. “Are you okay?” Rev asks him. “You time jumped that’s how you haven’t aged. Isn’t it?” James asks Rev. “Yes we did. We had to. We make it to Ava’s mom and this is all a part of the plan. We can send you to a safe place until it’s over.” James starts shaking his head no. “They have my daughter. I need to go get her.” Rev face falls flat. “Daughter?” he laughs. “I’m 65 Rev, I have a few kids. But my daughter Rosaline worked for the Five and yesterday when Erick went off line. They Found out who I was and took her. Lilly was hoping I would know something about you that could help.” Rev’s face has a look I know all too well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment