Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Series Wednesday:Timetopia page 58

   I stand outside of the door way with a feeling of fear. I feel something grab me from behind. I start kicking. "Stop kicking." It's my voice I hear. I turn my head and I am looking at myself.  "How?" I am older.  "Years of being stuck here and Rev having to deprogram us. Listen I have to go before the change or I will be stuck here without a time. DO NOT LOOK INTO THE LIGHT! That's how I got lost. You need to go find Rev. Make sure no one looks into the light. It will change your mind. Okay?"  I look at myself very confused. "What do you mean? How were you lost?" I shake my head at myself. "Listen I don't have a lot of time. But nothing here is what it seems. Everyone is a prisoner but with no one imprisoning them. I never saw where the light was coming from I just started to look into it right where I grabbed you and that was the last thing I remember until 6 months ago when Rev drowned me. I died for a few second but it rebooted my brain. It took her 3 years to get me back. She was stuck here after they killed West. You got your answer West isn't the bad guy now you need to go and so do I." I smile at me. She pulls out her orb and is gone. I get up and run down the hall way to find Rev. I see Rev and run right up to her. "My future self-came to me. We are going to get trapped here if we don't leave now!" I scream out. "What!?" Rev says as I pant out of breath. "I found West in a room and he is repeating everything the beam of light tells him to. I was standing at the door when I grabbed myself. Well future me. She said she got lost in the light and it took you 3 years to bring her back. We were stuck here. The beam of light changes minds. That's what she said and that everyone here is a prisoner without anyone imprisoning them." I hold on to Rev I am too scared to let go. "You found me?" West says. I point down the hall I came from.  West starts running. "If what your saying  is correct we have to stop him." Rev says. I grab on to  Rev tighter I don't want to go back toward the light. "I am right here Ava everything will be okay. Come on." Rev grabs me by the hand and we start running after West.

                We get to the end of the hall way where the beam of light is.  West is standing with his back to the wall next to the door where the beam is coming from.  West has tears in his eyes. Rev stops me. "Is it a beam of light?" She asks me. "Yes. It looks that way." I answer looking down the hall way. "Good follow me. West stay right there!" She yells down the hall way. I follow her into one of the rooms. She runs over to the window. She opens it and sticks her head out. "Perfect come on," she says as she climbs out the window thankfully we are only on the first floor. I follow her out the window. She slowly walks up to the window with the light beam. She looks back at me and smiles. "The beam goes to the door. We can get in this way." She punches in the window and knocks all the glass off of it. We climb through the window. "Look the beam is just pointing at West." Rev says as I finish climbing through the window. I look at where the beam is coming from. It is coming from an orb. "It’s an orb." I tell Rev. "I told you those things are EVIL!" I look at her. I pull out my orb and focus on turning this orb off. My orb lights up and starts its own beam of light on to the other orb. The other orb’s beam of light goes out.  West walks in the room. "It was my orb doing this?" He asks as he walks up to the orb. Which is now on the floor. "Oh yes lets touch the brain washing machine. That seems like a top notch idea." Rev says as she walks over to the West from this time. She circles him. "So this is what you become. At least you still look good." Rev says as she laughs. West looks back at her and himself from the future. "Yeah thank goodness for that." He says as he laughs. I don’t understand the joke. This is all very terrifying. "How did your orb do this to you?" I ask West as he picks it up. "I am not sure. Someone had to of programmed the orb to do it. I just wish we could ask me for answers or future me.... well you know what I mean."  I look at future West just sitting in his chair chained down. "Why don't we reboot his brain?" I ask. Rev looks at me. "Did your future self-tell you that?"  Rev asks me. "Yes, she said you had to kill me to reboot my brain. I was dead for a few second she said. You drowned me." I explain to Rev. "I wouldn’t drown you right away. I must have tried a lot of other things first that didn't work. So we should just skip the idea faze of this and just drown him to death." West turns and looks at Rev. "OR not. There has to be another way. We could just use the orb to help us."  West says as he is holding his orb. "Right let’s have the crazy brain washing orbs help us. I am sure it won't do anything evil or I don't know but BRAIN WASH US!" Rev got really loud at the end of her sentence. I can’t take my eyes off of future West’s chains.  He keeps tapping on them just slightly. I wonder what would happen if we let him out of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment