Monday, February 12, 2018

Random short story: To my cheating husband

To my dear husband,
   I am sure you have a lot of question. Once the police find my clothes next to the ocean with this letter, i know you are going to wonder why. So i thought i would write you this letter explaining myself. So lets start at the day i married you.
     I thought you were the most wonderful person i had ever met. You were so caring and kind. I am not sure where you lost that. You use to love to come home to me but one day over the years that all stopped. So i tried to doll myself up for you and cook you dinner. It seemed like a great plan at the time. To bad you were 4 hours late for dinner and I had passed out by the time you got home everytime. 
    However this did not stop me from trying. When you told me you were joining the gym to look better and get healthier it inspired me. I know you might not of noticed but i lost 30 pounds by running every morning since you didn't seem to miss me in our bed. I just love you so much i kept trying. 
   I really thought that vacation to Hawaii would be good for us. I wish you would of gone deep sea diving with me. You always complained i wasn't adventurous enough. I had so much fun. I really thought the candle light dinner would make you see me in a different light. Maybe it would of if you got off your phone and looked up at me even once. The trip was a waste of money and time is what you said on the day you left early. You had very important business at work you needed to get back to. I had a blast the last few days there I really needed it before i got back to you.
    
      As your reading this thinking what a clueless sap i sound like, I know about her. I have known for some time. I hired some one to take pictures of the two of you. I was shocked at how young she was, but what sent me throw the roof was finding out she was pregnant. You denied me the right to be a mother but gave her a child. I know you call her the love of your life in friend groups that you thought wouldn't tell me. Still i didn't  care i wanted our marriage of 25 years to work.  I know you told people you thought if you left me i would have a mental break down. 
   So to make your life easier I am leaving you..............


Love your wife of  25 years. 

P.S.
I think you really forgot who you married. I was in law school when we met. I only had to passed the bar when i left it be hind to be come your wife. With all the time i had because you were out chasing her. I passed the bar and i hired with your money of course these fine gentlemen next to you, to pretend to be cops as a distraction while i cleaned out your bank account and sold the house. Oh and one last thing Your fired, i found  the money you hid from your job and reported you. You thought i would kill myself over you. Let's see if she stays with you now that your broke and jobless. hahahaha! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Partners think we're clueless, because we don't divulge everything we know!

    ReplyDelete