Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Series Wednesday: Timetopia Page 76


                I open my eyes and there is my dad standing infront of me. “What do you mean you need to get me out of here?” It worked!!! YES! Okay think Rev has to be here be now if she wasn’t found or killed. If Rev is here she would have a plan. I start to look around the room to see if anything looks different, to see if Rev left me a clue to what she planned. I don’t see anything really different except the wood beam in our ceiling look freshly painted. What if I was wrong and Kara found Rev and killed her. “I just need to get you some where safe before Kara gets here.” My dad looks at me. “Who is Kara?” I see the whole open from the side of my eye. “I am silly.” She says with a smile.  I push my dad behind me like it would do anything. Kara walks over to Kora. “Sister.” They both say as they hug. “Sister please she is my daughter.” Kara cores Kora face. “Do you think I would hurt your daughter? Do you really think that of me sister? Have you been listening to the lies they have told you and mistaken them for truth?” Kara is being so sweet to Kora even I am starting to wonder if she would hurt me. “I would hope not Kara. But you killed her mother what am I to think?”  Kora explains. “You are her mother! That woman was nothing more than a caregiver but her services were no longer needed. So I terminated her contract. She doesn’t need those distractions any way she needs to be with us her blood.” There is no way I will ever be on her side. I look down and see a prefect round red stain on our rug, I don't ever remember seeing that stain before plus if we make stains we are suppose to replace the rug its the law. I lean back to my dad. "Where did that stain come from?" I whisper to him.  "I am not sure, But I have a feeling like Kora won't be to mad at us." I look back at my dad because that isn't to important right now. I have a feeling like this is Rev's doing. She had to do something that wouldn't be noticeable. I start to look around for a clue of what I am suppose to do with the stain. I look at the newly painted beams on the ceiling and  it seems as if the center of the ceiling matches with the stain. This has to mean something.
                I have to get Kora and Kara to the stain I just know it. I walk in front of the stain. "Mom." I say to Kora, her eyes light up and she instantly walks over to me. "What's wrong?" She asks me. "I don't want her hurting my dad. She already killed my other mom and my Charles. I just want to ensure my dad safety." Kara walks over to me and Kora, she stands right next to Kora. I know this is my catch I slowly walk back over to my dad. “Ava there is no need to be like that. I won’t hurt him, I have no reason to.”  Kara says. I hear a loud sound like lightening almost. I feel a warmth come down from the ceiling. My dad grabs me, pulling me to the ground. “Ava!” I hear Rev’s voice. “dad let me up.” I yell for my dad to get off me. I can barely look at the cage Kara and Kora are in its so bright.  Rev runs up to me and hugs me. "One a electrifying cage please."  Rev says with a smile on her face. "We  need to get my dad out of here." I tell her, it is my only concern at the moment. "Of course." Rev says as she motions to James. "James, it's good to see you." I tell him as I hug him. James does seem to hug me back he just stand there. “It is nice to meet you.” James says as I let go. I just realize it’s a few months from now that we meet James. This time travel thing has got me all turned around. “Right I haven’t met you yet. I’m sorry.” I tell James as I stand back. “I hear great things about you.” James says. “Enough with the pleasantries, James take her dad and get out of here.” Rev says to James, I turn to my dad and hug him. “You have to go with him now. I promise everything will be okay, I love you very much.” I can feel the tears running down my face. I just know this will be the last time I see my father but at least he is still alive.  I don’t want to let him. “It’s okay Ava I know it’s for the best. I knew since the day she brought you to us that you were meant for some much more.” My father still speaks as if this is all a part of some great plan for me. If only he knew that there is no bigger or greater plan, that everything I have been through was all because my blood mothers twin sister is a brain washing killer. I let my dad go and step back. “I will do my best to always make you proud.”  James pulls my dad by the arm. I smile at my dad trying to give him a sense everything will be okay even though I have no idea if that is true. My dad and James take off running out the front door. I stand there and watch them leave. “James will take care of him you know that.” I nod in agreement. “How did you get James to help you?” Rev laughs. “After I got him to stop shooting at me. We have a long conversation well he was tied up for a few days. It took him a bit of convincing.” I have no doubt that james was not the easiest to convince but now it is time to deal with Kara.

1 comment: