Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Series wednesday: Tiemtopia page 79

                 “Ava you need to open your eyes.” I can hear Rev’s voice. "I swear if she dies I will kill you!" I hear Rev screaming. "Her pulse is back to normal. Ava sweetie I need you to open your eyes."  I hear Kora's voice. I open my eyes and see Kara. "You might not have always been a monster but you let them turn you into something much worse." I tell her. "See she is fine so why don't you put the gun away before I kill you."  Kara still talks like she is in charge. I sit up to see Kora right next to me and Rev pointing a gun at Kara. Rev looks at me. "Talk to me." she says to me. "I was stuck in one of her memories." Kara laughs. "It is a failsafe just in case my Orb ever got broken into. It’s like a spider’s web."  I definitely felt like I was stuck in something. I start to get up on my feet. "Sweetie you might not want to do that." Kora says. Kara pulls out her Orb and a laser light comes out, Rev drops to the floor. Kora pulls me off the floor to the side of the room. “Rev!” I see her look at me and wink. She starts shooting at Kara as Kara start pointing the laser at Rev. The laser cuts threw everything it touches. I try to push Kora out of the way to get to Rev. “Stop fighting me Ava I am trying to protect you.” Kora tells me. “Let me go!” I yell at her. I can hear the laser cutting through the sofa. I look at Rev hiding down the hall way peaking her head out to shoot. “Trust me Ava she has a plan for all of us. You need to stop fighting. Let this happen.” Kora says to me. I can’t believe she would even say that to me. “Your brain washed what do you know!”  I yell at her as I slam her head into the wall to get her out of my way. She hits the floor and blood is coming out of her forehead. I run to the kitchen to sneak out the window so I can run around the house to the other side to help Rev.
                I sneak into my bed room window. I look at my closet opened by a completely different me, even just this morning. I can’t stop to think about that or if it is time travel right now I need to get to Rev. I open my room and there is Rev down the hallway. “Show her the light.” I scream at Rev, She laughs as she pulls a bomb out of her backpack. She throws it at Kara and starts running down the hall way to me. I shut the door behind her and we jump out the window. “Come on.” Rev yell at me as we start running down the street. I hear my house explode behind me. “Stop!” I hear from behind us. We keep running and don’t stop. All of the sudden I hear a ringing and I’m on the floor. There is smoke all around us. Rev stands up pulling her gun out aiming it at Kara who is walking toward us.  I see all my neighbors coming out of their houses. “Rev don’t shoot!  Look around.” I scream as I slowly try to get up but I can’t seem to stop spinning. I can feel an arm wraps around me. “Come on,” James says as he helps me up. “We have to help Rev.” I tell James. I look ahead at Rev. “Everyone go back inside your houses” Rev says. “They will not listen to you but me on the other hand.” Kara says as she laughs. “Hello Everyone I need your help catching this very bad person.” After Kara speaks it is very clearly has never spent time in Timetopia, we do not get evolved in anyone else’s business that is rude. “Kora what is happening?” One of the neighbors asks. They think she is Kora. “Timetopians this is not Kora. Timetopia has been invaded! Run into your safe place!” I scream out. Everyone looks confused. “I am your leader and you should do what I say... Now kill this girl!” she points at Rev. “That’s not Kora!” The people start yelling as they start to run back to their houses.  “Well that didn’t work as planned. Time for some rain,” Kara says as her Orb goes into the air and splits in half. The Orbs start to rain on the people, the people start to scream. The rain is turning them into ashes. I look at them as they melt away. How could she do such a thing? She puts her hand out and her Orb comes back together. “Well now that there are no more distractions.”  Kara says as she starts to head toward Rev.  James runs to block Rev. Kara laughs as she starts to swing her Orb in a circle. It starts to suck James in. “NO!” Rev says as she tries to hold on to him. “I love you REV!” James says as he pushes Rev back. The hole sucks him in. “Where is he?” Rev asks. “Somewhere you are sure to follow. Just wait and see.” Kara says. If her Orb can do that I wonder what mine can do. “Rev, ORB!” I yell she pull it out of her pocket and throws it to me. Kara laughs “And what do you think you’re going to do with that?” I smile at her. As a pulse comes out of the Orb knocking her off her feet.

1 comment:

  1. Great writing! James...hopefully reunited with Rev.Thank you

    ReplyDelete