Thursday, December 1, 2016

A little catch up time with you

Hello Everyone!
I am sorry i have posted about what i am have been up to. I have just been very busy trying to plan a project for timetopia to help you guy visualize things a little better. I will be off to california tomorrow to work on this project. But do not worry i will still be posting timetopia on Wednesday. Life has been so great here in Florida i am loving it. I really like my job, I am not yet a full time writer so i have to work a full time job. But i work with great people. I hope every ones holiday season is going well.   I will keep you updating on all the exciting things coming your way. Thanks as always for reading and hit that follow button right there on the right so you don't miss out on all the Short stories and Timetopia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment