Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Lets Question the world around us

Hey everyone,
       Do you ever feel like you see things a tad bit differently then others. I know i have always felt like that. I have always felt like the way my mind processes the world was very different then my peers. For me to understand what i am looking at I have to question it. I'm not sure what but this is always how my mind has worked. So I wrote a short story book doing just that. Three fictional stories that make you question what is really happening. I often think life is much like a labyrinth, we think we know what we are looking at but it often changes on us. If you feel the same. Be sure to pick up my book and tell me what you think. Tell me your answers or even your questions. Thank you all for reading. The Labyrinth of thought. Are you ready to question things?

No comments:

Post a Comment