Friday, November 24, 2017

A life update: the day after thanksgiving

Hi everyone,
   Just wanted to do a fast update. Thanksgiving was great! I ate way to much. I miss my family back in Cali for sure. I am still loving it here in Florida but nothing is like being home for the holidays. I hope every one else is having an amazing holiday season. Now that we got all of that out of the way. I am going to be working on more stories for you guys. I see the numbers going up every week and i thank you so much. I know i haven't done any random short stories in a while and to be 100% honest i just haven't been that inspired to write short stories. I have been working nonstop on Timetopia for you guys. With in the next few months we should be coming to the end of this first book of Timetopia. I am planing on starting another series for your guys or maybe even starting the second book of Timetopia...... I am not to sure right now.  I do appropriate all the support with Timetopia!! I did make a public Instagram that i hope your all following. If not go follow @meisha_macillas_author and share in the madness that is my life.  Well that is all i have to say. Thank you for reading and going along on this journey with me. If you would like more life updates or me just talking to you guys like this let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment