Thursday, November 2, 2017

Poem: The boy with the whimsical heart

It's the strange miscellaneous moments that make me love you.
The times I catch you dancing to no music
or making funny faces when you're trying to be serious.
It's simply the way your heart bleeds for any one in need.

You are defiantly not an old soul.
No one would ever accuse you of that.
Your baby face would defend this fact until the end of its days.

We were not the path either of us in tended when we came to this coast.
But it was your unwavering strength that ended us up hand in hand.

So as I lay here with you fast asleep in my arms.
I gaze upon you adoringly.
For you knew long before I did we were not a faze but a love that would amaze.

With all the love in that heart of your I know we will never cease to grow

The guarded girl and the boy with a whimsical heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment