Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Series Wednesday: Timetopia Page 60

     West pulls out his orb and looks into it as a red light shines into his eyes. It lights up after it’s done. "Here now you can combine them." He tells me sticking his orb out. I connect the orbs and that's when I see it. I see Kora sitting in a long hallway with a bunch of other people. She was so beautiful I feel over whelmed.  I hit the floor. "AVA!" Rev is shouting in my face. "I'm okay. It's just the memory he saved in his orb." I look at West. "Why is that the only memory you put in there?" West looks at me for a little bit. "It was the day my life felt like it began." He gets up and walks out of the room.  "We should get going." Rev says, I don't feel right just leaving. I get up and follow him. "I am sorry she hurt you" I tell West. "It's okay........... It's not your fault you know and for the record you’re nothing like her."  I look at West, how could he say I am nothing like her. Is that a good or bad thing? "I am not sure how to take that.  Kora is one of the nicest people I have ever met. I mean she is a little pushy but still very nice." I see West eyes change as I speak. "Kora was raised in a country that made girls become scientist or hookers. Since she was a young girl that all she was raised to do, fake pleasure and give the illusion of love as well as being brilliant. So a lot of her emotions can be questionable. You are genuine that's the difference.  You should be on your way." West gave me a hug and walked away. I guess it's time to go.

                Rev and I are laying down looking at the ceiling. "West really wasn't what I expected." I tell Rev replaying our conversation in my head. "Have you asked Kora about what he said?" Rev asks me. "No, I am not sure if I even want to ask her anything. Plus by the time we got here last night it was late."  Rev rolls her eyes at me, I can't see her but I can feel it.  "Chicken!! You need to know why she didn't tell you she married West or the fact that Erick killed his wife. You know things that might have been good to know."  I look at Rev. She knows I am not like her. I don't want to ask Kora anything. "If you care so much why don't you ask?" I tell her. "You know I don't care, I'll ask her right now. Come on. See how the big girls do it." She laughs as she gets up off the bed. She walks out into the living area, Kora is not in there. She walks outside and there she is sitting with the children in the garden. "I have a few questions for you." Rev says to Kora. Kora looks at all the children around her and smiles. "I have to go now as should all of you." All the children go back to their homes. Kora looks at Rev, "Well spit it out." She says to Rev. "You found my mother." I stop and look at Rev that wasn't the question I was expecting. "Yes I did. I was not sure how to tell you so I left it to Ava." Kora answers as she stays seated in the garden. "Okay. Well I would like all the details on what you found." Rev responds. "Of course, there is a file on the kitchen table ready for you."  Rev smiles at Kora's response. "Thank you. Now Ava has a few questions for you." Rev says and pushes me forward and walks away.  Kora smiles at me. "I figured you were going to have some questions after West." Kora say as she motions to a spot next to her on the floor. I sit next to her and think about my words carefully. "Yeah I do. I don't understand why you wouldn't have told us you were married to him or that Erick killed his wife. However none of that is important right now. We took West to the future and things were not what you think. West and the others were being brain washed. Also some kind of poison was brought back, it's called the Decider." I watched Kora's face change as the worlds leave my mouth. She starts to shake her head no and gets up and runs to the house. I follow her as she storms in. "NO NO NO!!! It can't be possible!" She keeps saying over and over again. Rev turns and looks as she rushes into my room. "Where is it Ava?" she asks me. "I am lost where is what?" I ask her. "Where is the orb?"  I look at Rev. "Calm down and tell us what’s going on." Rev tells Kora. "If the poison is back it means something so much worse. I need the orb!" She is frantic at this point. Rev has the orb but I can see she isn’t going to give it up. "What does it mean?" I ask her calmly.  "It means they found my sister. If someone found her, which is if they have we are in a world of trouble. More then you could imagine." Kora face is full of fear. I look at Rev and nod for her to hand the orb over.  Rev pulls the orb out of her pocket. "Where is your sister?" Rev asks before handing it over. "Somewhere I thought no one would ever find her." Kora says as she reaches for the orb. "So she is here in Timetopia." Kora laughs at my question. "She is the founder of Timetopia."  Rev hands it over. Kora closes her eyes and the orb lights up. Rev grabs my hand and then grabs onto Kora, we all go flying. I hit the ground hard. "Why would you do that?" I hear Kora yelling at Rev. "I wanted to see where you were going." Rev says as she gets up. I look around and there is nothing around us. There are no trees or grass and the ground has no growth of any kind. "Where are we?" I ask. "This is the beginning of Timetopia. Before we came up with the serum to erase people. We had to rid the world of its old ways and this is what was left." 

No comments:

Post a Comment