Monday, January 23, 2017

Good bye circus

     This weekend i got to see one of the last shows of Barnum & Bailey Circus. They are shutting down due to a drop in attendance. I grew up going to the circus being amazed by all the colors and performances. Although the circus didn't have the same magic that it did when i was a kid. I still really enjoyed its simplicity. I enjoyed the colors and the way the performers try to get the kids to believe what they were saying was true. I don't think  its fair the kids in the future will miss out on this simple escapes from the day to day of a sad real world they are forced to grow up in. I have noticed all the things i loved as a kid are slowly fading away. Kids now a day glued to there tablet and spending more time on games than with their parents. I see people out here with the newest "things" but never with their kids or taking their kids to do child's play. Our children are the most important part of us and out future. But this is just my thoughts. Thanks as always for reading. Don't forget to follow along, Hit that follow button.

No comments:

Post a Comment