Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Poem: I wouldn't do it over again.

This wish my one wish is that we never had our first kiss.
That i would never  felt love's bliss.
So i could of gone on heartless.
Instead i now know what to miss.

Every day goes by and i try to pull my heart back together again.
However there is a huge piece missing. 
It was gone almost all my life. 
That was til the day you walked in.

I had never felt more like myself then when i was in your arms.
I knew i would lose.
That just how stories and poems begin.

I hear all the time i was meant for more.
Greater thing are meant to come my way.
But no one truly understand.

I didn't want more or greater.
I just wanted to be loved for who i am.
I just wanted you.

The man who made me take adventure,
You saw past all my walls.
But you were not my soulmate.
Just another lost soul instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment