Friday, January 20, 2017

Yay it my birthday weekend!!!

Hi Everyone. 
Just thought i would do a little check in. So as you can tell by the title its my birthday weekend. I am so excite to be able to spend with birthday weekend with my mom. She is coming all the way from cali to spend time with me. So i am not sure if anyone else does this but on my birthday every year since i was a child i reflect on my year. I don't do this on new years like most. To me a birthday is the beginning of a new year. So I think of all the bad things i over came the year before and all the great things that i now have in my life. I also think about all the things i am unhappy with in my life and make a plan to change it. This last year has really been a journey some of it was bad most was exciting. I moved across the cost and started this blog. i have over come a lot of fears and truly gotten to see my own strength as a person. A year and a half ago i was in a bad place and see how far i have come has made me so happy.  I want to thank you all who come and read my writing every time I post. i have a lot in store for this year. Thank as always for reading and please be sure to hit that follow button so you don't miss a thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment